Welcome to the second video in my Zentangle x Inktober blog series. In this blog we will be talking a look at the perfect toolkit to get you started on your Zentangle journey.
The supplies needed for this art form are few and simple but the emphasis is on quality instead of quantity. So try and use the best supplies that you can get your hands on.
I am super excited to be taking this creative journey with you!
Here is the schedule for the rest of the class videos. Follow MZ Creates on YouTube to be notified of all the videos as they are released.
- Welcome to the Zentangle Art Class Video 1- 16th October 2019
- Zentangle Art Supplies Video 2- 19th October 2019
- Zentangle Tiles and Strings Video 3 – 23rd October 2019
- Let’s Tangle Video 4 – 26th October 2019
- More Tangles Video 5 – 30th October 2019
- Making your Zentangle Tile POP with Shading Video 6 – 2nd November 2019
- There are No Mistakes in Art Video 7 – 6th November 2019
- Tangle Variations Video 8 – 9th November 2019
- Color Galore in your Zentangle Art Video 9 – 13th November 2019
- A Tangled Spinner Video 10 – 16th November 2019
- Tangled Cards Video 11 – 20th November 2019
- A Tangled Artist Trading Block Video 12 – 23rd November 2019
- Tangled Mosaics Video 13 – 27th November 2019
- Tangles and Art Journals and Scrapbooks Video 14 – 30th November 2019